NUGEN EHP is an enhanced hydrogen peroxide disinfectant formula utilizing EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) listed active and inert ingredients. NUGEN® EHP offers environmentally sustainable disinfection to consumers and cleaning professionals who want to use green cleaning solutions without compromising core cleaning performance. NUGEN EHP is available as a disinfecting liquid RTU and wipes.
Features & Benefits of NUGEN EHP
- 3-minute Hospital Disinfection broad spectrum bacteria efficacy
- Effective against Norovirus
- Light sweet scent without any added fragrances
- Complies with EPA Design for Environment (DfE) requirements*
- No signal word on the label
- No PPE required for use
- Available as disinfecting liquid RTU and Wipes
- Broad microbial efficacy and good cleaning performance
- Institutional & Industrial (I&I)
- Life science laboratories
- Cleanroom disinfection
- Alternate healthcare settings
From homecare to healthcare, retail consumers and professional cleaners want sustainable alternatives without compromising performance.
Do not miss this growing opportunity in sustainable disinfectants. Here are some facts:
- 67% of household cleaner consumers buy green variants and 10% are prepared to pay more for green products traditional ones1
- 59% of US consumers are buying green more often due to wider Surprisingly the rates are higher for non-millennials (62-76%) vs Millennials (44%)1
- 22 states have passed legislation mandating green cleaning in procurement
- As of October 2017, there are 39,000 LEED-certified commercial projects, covering 2 billion certified square feet
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Car Care Market Trends and Formulation Solutions!